Monday, January 25, 2016

Photo Scraps will be Open on Tuesday January 26th, Earn a $5 Off Coupon

Hi Everyone,

Just as we at Photo Scraps are busily ordering all the new goodies for the Spring season, the BLIZZARD hits! Although it is fun to be snuggled inside with our families, it is very detrimental to a small business -- especially during our buying season. As always there are many exciting classes and events going on at Photo Scraps that we hope you will join us for. This week we are still giving away the prize-filled ENVELOPES with any $15 purchase. Additionally, to motivate you to support us during this difficult week we would like to offer you another wonderful incentive! For every $50 purchase you will receive a $5 comeback coupon to be used from Feb. 10-29! For example, spend $100 this week and receive 2 x $5 comeback coupons plus one prize-filled envelope!! Thank you as always for keeping our small business in your community.


Update on Lisa C's 
CRAFTING RESOLUTIONS!! 
 
I am happy to update you that my 2016 Crafting Resolutions are working! I am feeling inspired to keep up with the goal of creating 100 2-page spreads (technically 200 pages, if you count each layout as 2 pages). Last week I spent 2 days at the Craft Cottage in Annapolis for some non-stop cropping time. There I completed 17 2-page spreads (34 individual pages). During the blizzard I did 2 more layouts! (I had hoped to do more while Jonas kept me inside, but I also took care of some much-needed household chores.) How are you doing with your crafting resolutions? If you haven't made any, it is not too late to get started. I am keeping a small calendar at the my desk to log what I have completed. Below are photos of a few of my layouts. Lisa C

What are your CRAFTING RESOLUTIONS this year? Pop into the store to post your resolution on our board and we will give you a coupon for a Free Crop to help you get started with your goal. 

No comments: