Saturday, March 21, 2020

Card Kits, Album kits and Layouts

Hi Everyone,

I took these photos yesterday so I will say that a few of these cards have sold out.  I apologize for any inconvenience. 

If you have been watching the videos, you know that I have been going thru the store to give you a closer look from your home of all the goodies we have in store.  This edition is showing you all the individual card kits, Shadow box kits and layout kits.   We will still be offering curbside delivery or shipping at least thru Sunday.  

Saturday Hours 10-5 PM
Sunday Hours 12-5 PM

I am starting off with three new cards from Lisa Halstead.
















Shadow Box Frame insert sets
Sets are $39 with the frame
Football sets are $44

Football kits are $30 each





Album and Card class kits available
You can look at these closer on the Class Calendar Blog
All the Album and card kits some with complete instructions.  I used Beacons 3 in 1 glue and pop dots for my adhesives.






No comments: