Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Holiday Gnome Cards by Nancy Sheads

 HEY FRIENDS! Nancy just created a new online Copic class. In this class you’ll create three holiday cards featuring stamps by My Favorite Things. New to Copics? Don’t have a lot of markers? Need holiday cards but don’t have a lot of time? Then this is the class for you! CLASS FEE $26

Participation requires the purchase of a pre-made kit from Photo Scraps. Either stop by the store to purchase your kit, or call Tracy at 410-549-5187 to have a kit sent to you. The class URL and password are provided in your kit.  

  • Any Level
  • Prerequisite: none
  • Class includes two videos. The first shows you how to color the images and the second shows you how to assemble the cards.

Class Supplies

Below are the supplies that I will be using in this class. For this class, I highly recommend that you use the same markers. In the coloring video, we will be doing a technique called underpainting and your results may be unpredictable if you stray too far from the colors I selected.

COPIC MARKERS: The list below reflects the markers that I will use for in class. I kept the color palette simple so that I could limit the number of markers.

ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES: You will also need the following –

  • Card kit purchased from Photo Scraps
  • Clear Wink of Stella by ZIG
  • Strong glue to adhere layers. I suggest Beacon’s 3-in-1 Craft Adhesive.
  • White glue that dries clear. I will be using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
  • Foam tape or foam squares (such as Gina K. Designs Foam Squares or Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Squares). I was out of foam squares at the time of filming so I used Foam Sticky Strips from Taylored Expressions.
  • T-Square ruler (optional)

No comments: