Monday, October 24, 2022

A Special Message from Lisa Halstead

 Message from Lisa


To our AMAZING customers:

It’s hard to say goodbye, isn’t it?

With my last day at Photo Scraps fast approaching (this Friday), I am acutely
aware of the loss I will feel not seeing all of you as often as I do now. I
want you know how much I cherished the conversations, the laughter
and the exchange of ideas. I will truly miss that! You are part of a
wonderful crafty community that was built at Photo Scraps and you
all are the best part of my job! So many incredible customers over
the years have become friends. Sigh. I will miss you, and I will miss
this place.

I want to hear from you! My Photo Scraps email of
lisahphotoscraps@gmail.com will continue to work forever, or feel free
to reach out to me at my new email at craftyhalstead@gmail.com.
Let’s keep the exchange of ideas and inspiration going. I would love
to hear what you are up to, what you are creating and what inspires
you!!

You have a permanent place in my heart. Thank you!!
I hope our paths cross again….

Lisa


No comments: