Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Make 'n' Take Card on Wednesday February 4th

Hello all,

I've had a crazy two days of ordering like a fool. Monday I ordered new Bazzill Swiss Dot colors, Petaloo flowers, New screens and colors of Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels, new Cosmo Cricket, lots of new Doodlebug, wonderful new buttons for the Creative Cafe bar from Boxer and some Bella Boulivard. Today, I ordered fabulous new lines from SEI, lots of new brads for the Creative Cafe bar, spools and spools of new ribbons (lots of thin ribbons for my card makers), even more new stamps from Hero Arts, Flair fun beachy papers, overlays from Hambly Studios, stamps from Impression Obecession, new items from Moxxie and Melissa Frances new goodies. I'm sure I forgot a few things. Oh, and we still have 2 more salespeople to see.

Since the new stuff I've been talking about isn't here yet, here is what is new.

A Free Make 'n' Take card on Wednesday February 4th while supplies last. I used A*Muse stamps and card with a touch of Cloud 9 paper.

New Great Impressions stamp of the month stamps.
Here are the new baby papers from Karen Foster. We also got in quite a bit of other new papers from this line including camping, fishing, and field hockey.

New spring Flower Patch papers from Making Memories.
Sunday February 8th 2-4 PM
My Mind's Eye All Boy Album
Join Gina for this adorable All Boy 20 page 8x8 album. Fee $26











Here is the layout that Gina P will be helping you create on Demo Day on February 21st 11-4 PM.


I just had to include this photo of a card made by our customer Laura. This adorable owl is made from punches, liquid pearls and some ink. LOVE IT!

No comments: