Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello From Boston

Hi everyone,

Lisa & I made it safely to Boston. We got very lucky with traffic and made it thru New Jersy and New York City easily. There was a nice Mexican restaurant accross the street from the hotel and the food was yummy. Who knew we could find good Mexican food in Boston. You certainly couldn't have found Mexican food here when I was a kid. (I grew up about an hour north of where we are now in Framingham.)

We got checked in for the show last night and got our goodie bag. Nice Ribbon, catalogs, strange magazine and really cute rubber stamps from the Cat's Pajamas that we may just have to order for the store. So far, we each had one class. Lisa made an adorable mini book with Bo Bunny's Abby Road Collection. I made a chipboard album using Three Bugs in a Rug Snips n Snails boy line. Very cute. I also got to use the Tim Holtz crackle pain for the first time. Ok, sometimes I'm a little slow. It was Fabulous on chipboard, so we will be demoing it soon. I'll post pictures later tonight. We have a class starting soon.

No comments: