Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KC From My Mind's Eye is Coming to Photo Scraps

Photo Scraps is the featured store this month on the My Mind's Eye inspiration Blog.

We can't wait for KC to visit us on October 9th and 10th. He was so much fun to have at the store last year that we couldn't wait to get him back. KC IS COMING BACK TO PHOTO SCRAPS! Can you tell I'm excited?
He will be in town on Friday October 9th for our crop. We will be pulling out the stops that night for our guest. We will be having a hot Italian food for dinner and KC will be handing out My Mind's Eye crop prizes. Sign up soon because last year's crop sold out fast. Fee $25

Saturday October 10th 10:30-12:30
My Mind's Eye Christmas Cards Five fabulous cards using both of the new My Mind's Eye Christmas lines. $25

Saturday October 10th 1-3 PM
Three Special layouts from My Mind's Eye
Join KC for three amazing layouts and learn how easy it is to create beautiful layouts with My Mind's Eye products. Fee $38


No comments: