Friday, October 2, 2009

We made it to Texas!

Hi Everyone,

Lisa and I spent our day traveling to Houston Texas. Boy is it hot and HUMID here! I started sweating immediately. Luckily, we will be spending all our time indoors taking scrapbook classes.

Here we are at the airport.



Here I am on the plane. They fed us. We were happy but starving by the time we got to Texas.



Here is a photo Lisa took. Ok, in all fairness, it was using my new camera and we haven't figured out all the settings yet.



Once we got the flash to turn off, she took this photo. A little better. you can sort of tell we are flying.



Here is our hotel room where we will be crashing after long days of scrapping.

1 comment:

kate blue said...

you should've taken me with you! I would've carried your camera! Have a great time!

KateB