Friday, December 4, 2009

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!


This just in…!
Hero Arts Jennifer McGuire has been featured in an article in the New York Times! Yes, that New York Times. So exciting! We have had great fun with Jennifer at our retailer conventions. The article is all about Cricut machines.

Click
HERE to read the article on their website. It includes photos of Jennifer and her work, and mention of Hero Arts! I have Jennifer's personal blog linked on my blog list on the right side of this blog.




Also, I was just reading Tim Holtz new blog entry. He is doing his twelve tags of Christmas. I'm inspired to grab my alcohol inks and play. Anyways, he likes our favorite new adhesive too! Glue Glider pro.

Quote from his blog - " i love this glue glider pro with high tac. i think it's the most convenient craft adhesive and the high tac is the only tape gun i've found to adhere grunge. love this thing."

No comments: