Thursday, September 23, 2010

Orlando Day 1

Hi Everyone,

I have everyone fooled at Photo Scraps.  I have my body double Winter Flat Lisa watching the store and I smuggled myself into Tracy's bag after putting lots of great stuff on sale.  

Here I am at the airport.  I was able to sneak on the plane without paying.  Is that bad? 
Photobucket

I'm glad I acked my camoflage outfit so I could blend in at the Scrappy Boutique scrapbook store.  Tracy & Lisa were so busy checking out the stores wonderful samples they didn't notice me hanging out in the camping section.
Photobucket

I would have loved to make this album but it was too big for me to carry.
Photobucket

Look at all these amazing inks.  I had a hard time deciding what color to make my shirt for tomorrow.
Photobucket

I waited until Tracy and Lisa were asleep then I crawled under their hotel room door.
Photobucket

I wonder if Lisa will notice my shirt hanging in the closet next to hers?
Photobucket

I found a nice comfy spot to sleep.  I can't wait for the classes tomorrow!  Hopefully, they won't mind that I tagged along.
Photobucket

No comments: