Monday, January 10, 2011

Your Comments Needed

Hi Everyone,


As some of you have heard, we are going to CHA in two weeks.  I'm taking 3 1/2 Lisa's, Flat Lisa is coming with us too.  Of course we will be visiting and ordering from all our favorite companies, but I some input as to new companies to look at.  Since A*Muse is no longer selling to stores, we have some space available in our stamp department to add some new companies.  We will be walking around the show floor to check out all the great new products but we would like some suggestions for companues to look at.


Please post comments at the end of this post or on our Spruz site to help us out.  Gina K and Papertrey unfortunately do not sell to stores.  How about Lawn Fawn, Stampavie, Northwood Rubber Stamps, My Cute Stamps, or Heartfelt Creations?  Click the company's name to go to their site to check them out. 

4 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

I really like the Lawn Fawn images & would definitely purchase some if you carry them :)

Pattie said...

I love Heartfelt Creations and have some of them...they coordinate with Spellbinders dies so they are great! Also would love some Stampavie! Another favorite is My Favorite Things! Super cute images and lots of sentiments! I also use a lot of Flourishes stamps!
Have fun!
Pattie

Linda said...

I would love to see you carry My Cute Stamps. I used to be on Holly's dt and the stamps are a great quality. Not to mention the images are adorable. My Favorite things is another great company to look into. Enjoy your trip to CHA!

Katie said...

I just looked at My Cute Stamps. I have never heard of this company (they don't carry it at Angela's). I really like them! Would be very excited to see you carry them! I also like Flourishes. One of my favorites is Judikins but The Queen's Ink carries a lot of their stuff. Thanks for asking for our input!

Katie