Thursday, September 15, 2011

Demo Day, New Queen & Co, Tattered Angels, Lawn Fawn & more

Hi Everyone,

As we are getting ready for Demo Day and all the new changes, we have been slammed with lots of new products.  You will definately have lots of great new items to shop this weekend.

Surprise, I'll be doing a Demo tomorrow. We will be doing some heat embossing to get the great sand effect.

Two New Little Yellow Bicycle lines.  A fun School line and a great Sports line.

Two new Queen & Co board collections have arrived.  New Halloween goodies and a beautiful wedding line.



Our Lawn Fawn reorder arrived.

More My Favorite Things stamps.

Lots of new colors of Tattered Angels and some Glaze and Glam.

New Creative Imaginations Christmas baking papers.



Tim Holtz just announced . . . .

A set of 3 new limited edition Distress Ink Pads.

Yes they have been ordered but they are limiting stores to just 12 sets.
 We have a list already started for those of you that want them.
Call or email us to be added!!!

The colors are ripe persimmon, gathered twigs, and seedless preserves.  They are Not making refills for these pads.




Wednesday October 5th  6-8PM
Photography 102
Be sure to bring your camera and camera manual.

Amy B Hunter is a professional photographer and a scrapbooker who has agreed to come teach us some great new techniques to take our photos to the next level.  $25




Saturday October 23rd  4-7 PM 
Create a Life of Love With Suzy West    $40
I've been busy creating with Authentique since I became a teacher for them!! I love their products so it's not hard! LOL I'm getting tons of projects done so I can get all the details to all the stores that I plan to teach at!!
I've had some stores ask that I create a book similar to one that I created before but with this new line. I'm super excited about this project and I'll be showing you how to use that piece of 12x24 paper that Authentique makes!
Tools Needed:
Scissors*
Paper Trimmmer*
double sided adhesive*
bone folder/paper creaser*
black glaze pen*
Helmar 450*
foam squares*
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher*
glue dots*
inks; pink, green, and lavendar shades*
crop-a-dile



No comments: