Friday, March 30, 2012

New Bella BLVD, Special Coupon and New SMASH

Hi Everyone,


We have some new products in house from Bella Boulevard and SMASH  and a great coupon for you.


We had a great time at Nathalie's class.  The Magenta Trunk Show was huge.  I couldn't believe how many stamps they brought with them in their little red car.  I'll have more photos later.  They are on my other camera.




NEW Bella Boulevard - "Sunshine & Happiness" - Kick off your summer Sunny Side Up with these brights and playful new products! Pack your picnic basket and capture your next Play Date... It’s sure to be a Juicy Good Time! Dance in the flowers, splash in the pool, and enjoy a fresh popsicle! Sunshine & Happiness is fabulously delicious!



The new SMASH albums are back in stock and we have our next SMASH crop scheduled.

All the colors of the Twinery Twine are in stock.


I think I am finally done moving dates around on the calendar.  I moved the Demo Day rewind to Sunday April 22nd.

No comments: