Monday, June 11, 2012

New Summer Distress Ink Pads! Wacky Wednesday Cards and more!

Hi Everyone,

We have lots of good things happening this week.  I will be demoing the Alcohol Inks on Tuesday from 11-2.   I have a couple of spaces left in my Wednesday Album class.  Lisa has space in her Copic 103 class on Thursday.  All Bag Ladies are invited to our Free Bag Lady Crop on Friday and we also will be having a crop on Saturday night.   Please call so we know you are coming to the crop.  Saturday we have some space available in Tawni's Elizabeth Crafts Glitter class.   We will be closed on Father's Day so that we can all celebrate with the men in our lives.

Now available for Pre-orders!






































Wacky Wednesday Cards

This week Tina designed a pretty get well card and I made an easy Alcohol Ink card.  You may get your fingers stained on my card but I think it is worth it!  Just $2 available all day Wednesday and Thursday.

































We have Lisa Hetrick's newest Avocado Arts stamps.

































We actually have some sets of the Tim Holtz markers in stock.


No comments: