Friday, February 8, 2013

New Authentique & New Orioles Paper

Hi Everyone,

We have great new things in the store for you.  Spring is arriving with Authentique's two new lines.  At least, the paper makes us think of Spring.  


  

























New Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine
























I love this new product.  I had to try it for myself and had a great time making my own featherweight embellishments from this scent free air dry clay.  We are ordering more of this so I can do a demo soon. I painted thesewith Liquid Pearls.

While we are waiting for our custom Ravens paper (we should get it later next week), we have some new Orioles and Terps paper.





 New Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because.
























New Dylusions and stencils.























Impression Obsession Stamps and dies.





Easter papers.























We gathered all the mini albums and SMASH like stuff together including our washi tape.














































Here is a special crop that Tina, Tina and Ami are having right down the road from us.

No comments: