Sunday, April 21, 2013

Day 3 from Boston. Ordering Frenzy

Hi Everyone,

Today was order placing day and of course I could not resist ordering a few things...

Remember the wonderful Copic Anniversary set of markers withe the brush tip and the fine tip? If you would like a set of these markers. You can reorder them now thru Tuesday for 20% off. Just call the store and your makers will be here in about three weeks.


Here is Flat Lisa with one of the owners of WOW! embossing powders. I told him how Flat Lisa loves her photo taken with men.  I may have placed a rather large order with them.  There will be fun demos and classes to come.
























Flat Lisa may have twisted my arm a little I may have added some more goodies to my already pending Bo Bunny order.



Flat Lisa will be so excited that I ordered all these Maryland items for the store.


For those of you who have students at other universities, I can get kits for the schools in the photo 
below. Please call the store to order a kit.  

 

Kit contains:
six 12" x 12" sheets of paper
twelve logo stickers (2" x 1")
ten 12" border stickers
Ideal for scrapbooking, albums, cards, tags, labels, letters, journals, crafts and more.  $13   Here is a sample of the kits.
Acid free and lignin free$13


Oh, did I mention that I got to see and more importantly ORDER Two new Graphic 45 lines!  I can't show you yet but they are sure to please.





I will be teaching this adorable recipe book album from Farmhouse in June.


Dyan Reaveley was enjoying her time with Flat Lisa.

In fact, she thought Flat Lisa would be a nice addition to the Ranger displays.

Flat Lisa talked me into walking across a very dangerous road to get Mexican food for dinner.  It was worth the walk.

Tonight's project was very cool and messy.  The cover started off with a heavy layer of crackle paint.

Flat Lisa was very excited to play in class tonight.


I got a little messy in tonights class.  Played with Tattered Angels sprayed on Canvas and flowers.



No comments: