Monday, October 21, 2013

Staycee De Wid is Coming to Photo Scraps

Stayce DeWid is coming back to teach at Photo Scraps!


I am a California native living in Huntington Beach, CA.
I've been scrapping for 11 years. I also owned a scrapbook store for many years before moving on to teaching and owning my own manufacturing company.  I worked with Creative Imaginations for 5 years creating catalog projects, booth projects and teaching with their products. For 3 years I was also a Golden Ambassador, Lead Educator and Education Coordinator for Tattered Angels LLC.
My teaching abilities have taken me to so many fantastic places around the globe. I'm fortunate to have taught from the East coast to the West coast and in several foreign countries. I love sharing my love for paper crafting with anyone who will listen!
I've been published in several publications such as Memory Makers, Scrapbooking and Beyond and Gift Maker Magazine.
This amazing industry has now taken me to the next level of co-owning my own manufacturing company. I'm blessed to have created an extraordinary product that is now the core of my new company. Together with my awe-inspiring partner Denny Ruffner, we have created Art Anthology!

 She will be teaching two classes.  I will have the photos for the second class soon.


Saturday November 16th 11-2 PM
Holiday Cheer Album $55 
Create a fabulous album to display your Holiday photos. You will use Art Anthology Products, Basically Bare and Authentique to create this 8 1/2 x 11 binder. Full of Techniques, ideas and so much fun! A class you don't want to miss.

No comments: