Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tammi from Faber-Castell is coming to Teach Friday April 4th

We are so excited to be hosting Tammie from Faber-Castell on Friday April 4th.  I've taken multiple classes from Tammie, in fact she was the one who taught me how to Frantage.   

I was blessed to be born into a family of craft enthusiast, seamstresses and all around do it yourselfers. While I grew up with a sewing needle in my hand, learning how to do everything from cross-stitch to tailoring, quilting to embroidery I always longed to paint.

20 years ago my sister-in-law signed me up for a beginning Tole Painting Class. I came home from my first class and told my husband “This is what I want to do for the rest of my life.” Within months I completely changed my career path and have been fortunate enough to have worked in the craft industry ever since. I think I’ve done just about everything there is to do in this industry- Store Manager, Store Owner, Teacher, Buyer, Designer, Manufacturing, Product Development, Marketing, Sales and more.

I love designing and teaching most of all. Trying new products and techniques and seeing where it leads me. For me Art is about taking what you know and then incorporating something new. Just like life it is ever changing, evolving, pushing the boundaries and ultimately it becomes a unique representation of who we are.


Asian Umbrell Canvas 
Friday April 4th  2-5 PM  

Join Tammi for this loveley canvas as she teaches you how to mix Gelatos, Gel Medium,  Stencils, stamps and Stamper's Big Brush Pens.  You will create your own backgrounds including making your own Gelato mist.   You will leave this class with an amazing canvas and 3 Double Scoop Gelatos.  $29
  




Eiffel Tower Canvas
Friday April 4th  6:00-9:00 PM


Join Tammi for this beautiful canvas as she teaches you how to mix Gelatos, Gel Medium, the New Whipped Spackle, Stencils, stamps and Stamper's Big Brush Pens.   You will leave this class with an amazing canvas and 4 Double Scoop Gelatos.  $29
 


No comments: