Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wacky Wednesday Cards

Hi Everyone,

As some of you may have noticed over the weekend, I was moving very slow.  I got some pain meds and my back is doing much better. I'm so sorry that I had to move two of my classes but that does give you more time to sign up.  Speaking of classes, I'm so excited that Lisa Hetrick has an all new Copic class, Photo Realism.  

Come join us on Wednesday for a special Demo using PanPastels   from 11-2.  Carolyn Sweeney will be teaching you how to use the PanPastels with stencils for amazing results.   If you like to learn new things, come on out to our Demo Day this Saturday from 11-4 PM.  I added more sample photos so be sure to scroll down.
  
***In our continued efforts to keep the cost down of our Demo Day/Wacky Wednesday projects for our customers, we will no longer be supplying glue sticks. Therefore, please remember to bring your own tape runner or other adhesive of choice to Demo Day/Wacky Wednesday! Thank you!***

Wacky Wednesday Cards

I think this winter has changed Lisa Halstead from a scrapbooker to a card maker. She has even designed two nautical themed card classes! While you wait for those, here are two beautiful new cards you can make this Wednesday and Thursday for just $2 each.



No comments: