Monday, April 21, 2014

New Free Issue of Scrapbook & Cards Magazine, New Northwoods Stamps & Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter or Passover.  At least, the weather was finally good!   My kids enjoyed their annual Easter Egg hunt.  Kirstin informed me that I have to keep hiding eggs for them until Brian is 30!  I hope she was kidding...

We have some new goodies in the store for you.  
New Northwoods stamps.









Sweet N Saasy


New Free Issue of Scrapbook and Cards Magazine available Free with a $50 merchandise purchase. 
Quantities very limited!
In this issue, we have fabulous articles on:

· Ali Edwards continues her “stories with heart” series;

· Pocket-style scrapbooking from expert Nicole Harper;

· Fresh ideas for punches and dies;

· Seasonal cards and layouts;

· and gorgeous spring themed cards with a Copic tutorial!

New Wacky Wednesday Cards

Two new Lisa Halstead creations.  Available all day Wednesday & Thursday, just $2


No comments: