Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Darcie's, Authentique, Wacky Wednesday & Mother's Day Special

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from Boston and boy did I learn a lot about Dreamweavers.  I have lots of techniques and classes to plan.  To celebrate Mother's Day this weekend, we have a special coupon for you.


New Darcie's Stamps and papers


New Authentique 








Wacky Wednesday Cards
Lisa Halstead created two great cards for you this week.  We have an alternate saying for the Mother's Day card just in case you already made your card.  Available All Day Wednesday and Thursday.  Just $2



While I was away, one of my cats got out and we have not been able to find him. They are all indoors kitties so I have no idea how well he will do on his own.  

We didn't take too many photos our last day traveling but Flat Lisa is always ready to pose.

Flat Lisa always loves eating at Chipolte.


Flat Lisa is always thirsty after eating guacamole and chips.


Waiting for the bus driver.


Sandy and Flat Lisa on the bus back to the hotel.  Look at those matching outfits.


Flat Lisa decided to go for a stroll down a nice country road.


























Because, that's how she rolls.

No comments: