Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July Calendar, New Classes & Clearance Sale 75% Off

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday!  I know I am happy. We finally got everything moved out of next door!  There are still lots of great clearance items available at 75% Off.  Scroll down to see.  Also, I have the July Calendar posted.
There still has been a lot of confusion as to where we moved.  We moved next door into the former dog store.  

We have had a bit of a challenge getting all the clearance items in the new store but we did it.   Oh and they are still 75% OFF.
And lots of racks in the back.
We still have about 4 of the tall racks left and 2 of the short racks left.

I have some extra stackable paper trays.  $3 per tray

Lots of new Zentangle books arrived today.

Also this book on Gelli printing.  I have more of the Stampendous Creative Palettes on order.

No comments: