Monday, October 20, 2014

Are you ready for a Birthday Celebration?

Hi Everyone,

We have some great classes for you this week.


Wednesday - Copic 101  6-8 PM
Thursday - Penny Black Painted Cards  12-3 PM
Thursday - Zen-Tangle 1 - learn the basics  6-8 PM

Sign up for 1 day, 2 days or all 3
Weekend Crop - Friday 10 AM to Midnight
                           Saturday 10 AM to Midnight
                           Sunday 10 AM to 6:00 PM

People have asked me what did I get for my birthday.  Bronchitis! Not the best gift but I'm sure the antibiotics will help.  I'm sorry I had to move my Wednesday class, but trust me.  It was a good thing.  Luckily, I have a much better gift for you!

Are you ready for a Birthday Celebration?


























Someone will win this great Gift Basket filled with lots of Goodies.

Wacky Wednesday Cards
Lisa has a pair of great cards for you this week.  Available all day Wednesday and Thursday, Just $2 each.




No comments: