Sunday, November 30, 2014

Saturday December 6th 2:30-5:30 Holiday Cards with Rhea $32

Saturday December 6th  2:30-5:30 
Holiday Cards with Rhea $32

Bring your basic card making kit: Scissors, foam pop up tape, double sided tape for ribbons, adhesive, paper piercer, Glue Dots, glossy accents, edge distressor, brown ink for edges.  Just in case items are paper trimmer and tweezers.  Must have items are Copic markers and sense of humor.  There are two things I don't share, my husband and my markers:)  If you prefer to you colored pencils you are welcome to join the class.  Spectrum Noir are not my preferred markers.  You are welcome to use them in class. However, I am unable to instruct or provide the additional time needed and I do not have conversion charts.
Don't forget to bring your Copics or colored pencils.


No comments: