Sunday, December 28, 2014

You Can Make a Difference - An Update from Kirstin Beck of The HOPE Project


























Hi Photo Scraps Friends,

As of today, December 28, 2014, HOPE Project has raised $980! Thank you to those of you that have donated; we appreciate it! This money will help feed 94 homeless people in our restaurant. We have 3 more days to raise $1,520 more dollars to meet our goal ($2,500). If we don’t meet our goal, we will have to delay opening the restaurant.

One of the things I’ve been learning lately is the power of hope. Hope is why I keep moving forward, and keep trying to pursue my dreams. I have hope for a better world. A world where no one goes to bed hungry. A world where everyone knows their worth. That’s why I started HOPE Project.

I need your help to make this dream a reality! Will you consider sharing this email and sending it to your friends? Will you pray in general for HOPE Project? Will you pray about possibly donating to HOPE Project? I don’t ask you to contribute for my own sake. I’m asking you to contribute for the homeless in our community- the single mom, the struggling family, the orphan. I want to help change people’s lives and you can be a part of it. That’s why I am asking.


If you don’t feel comfortable donating online you can give cash or a check (payable to Carroll Community Foundation, memo HOPE Project) at Photo Scraps. Thank you for taking the time to read this email. Thank you for all you have already done.

For more information about HOPE Project: igg.me/at/TheHOPEProject

Kirstin Beck

No comments: