Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Alice is Back for Demo Day This Saturday & She is Bringing a Special Guest

Hi Everyone,  

Alice had this to say on Facebook today.



Feeling better but still have that nagging cough! It didn't stop me, however, from creating a few cards for our monthly Demo Day this Saturday, Feb. 21, at Photo Scraps Store. It's birds and butterflies this month for me and believe it or not, Lee will be joining in the fun! I created some "backup" cards in case I couldn't get my supplies in time and he has offered to demonstrate them! We are both very excited and hope that you'll consider joining us if you are local! Lee's cards feature Fluttering Corner Memory Box Die and my cards feature one of my favorite stamp companies,Heartfelt Creations. I fell in love with their Birds and Blooms Set...the birdies are just adorable and the coordinating dies make cutting super easy! Hope to see you this Saturday!



No comments: