Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Please Join Photo Scraps VIP Group on Facebook


Please join us on Facebook for our Photo Scraps VIP Group!   I hope you'll feel inspired by your time here! A few things..
I'll be hosting Facebook Live videos most Tuesdays at 1:00 PM. When I host videos on the Store page, only a few people got to see the video in their feed. If you are a member of the VIP group, the video should show up in your news feed. I'll also do random Live videos, so you never know when I may pop up.

I will also be using this group to do random flash sales of various kits and unique things I find.

<<HOW TO SHOP>>
CLAIM YOUR ITEM(S) IN OUR LIVE SALES BY SAYING "SOLD then the item description" in the comments. Only comment SOLD on things you will purchase. WHEN YOU ARE DONE SHOPPING... Fill out this google doc by clicking on the link in the end of this post.

We are in the process of building an online store for ordering custom papers. We will not be putting all the store merchandise in the online store. However, you can always call the store and we will ship you anything you want.

Thank you so much for shopping with me. I hope you love your new creative goodies. I'd love for you to post a picture of your creation!!!

PS. If you were added to this group and don't want to be a part of this (WHAT), then its ok, just "unfollow" or "leave" the group! Its ok :)

Click Here to be taken directly to the Facebook Group.

No comments: