Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Shhh! Don't Tell Tracy

Hi Everyone,

This is Lisa H and I am taking over Photo Scraps while Tracy is away at the Lancaster show. Come see me at Photo Scraps Wed thru Sunday and you can earn entries into a drawing to win a Gift Certificate.  
We have lots of new goodies in the store for you to check out including a gorgeous new Christmas line from Prima, New Nuvo Drops and lots of new stamps and dies.

Be Sure to scroll down to see what else I have planned.




New Santa Baby Christmas line from Prima
The photos do not do this line justice.  It has gorgeous pink foil accents.


New Stamps and Dies



















1 Design 6 cards
I fell in love with the cute new animal papers Tracy made and thought they would be perfect for cards.   Creating cards using banner dies is so easy and using the different papers make each look completely unique.  I made just a few of each card kit for you to come make.




New Wacky Wednesday Cards







No comments: