Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving & Black Friday Specials








Happy Thanksgiving!  This year I am even more thankful 
for all the wonderful ladies that come into the store.  Over the years, we have really got to know you and create special friendships.  I had one amazing lady, Debbie Swickard, this year that sent me a birthday card for every year that I have been alive.  Only one of our wonderful 
ladies would do that!   After you check out the fun cards she made me, be sure to scroll down to check out our Black Friday and Small Business Saturday deals!


Black Friday thru Cyber Tuesday Deals



All in stock Custom Papers 
Buy 3 get 1 Free.



30% OffSelect 6 x 6 Paper Pads 
Stencils 
Collection kits







Mini Custom papers 6 x 6 - 12 for $3.00
Mini Grab Bags of embellishments - 
Sale $1 - reg $5




























New Issue of Creative Scrapbooking Magazine
New Make & Take Cards 




No comments: