Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tomorrow Night BIG Changes are Happening!

I just wanted to post a quick update. Tomorrow evening after we sign all the legal documents, we are having a few friends drop by the store to do a little impromptu remodel. Ok, basically we are moving some racks around. I want to give the store a whole new look and feel so I think that this moving will be a good start.

Luckily, some new product was delivered too! I got a great box of sports papers and stickers and also some new very strong adhesive. Can't wait to see what the UPS man brings tomorrow. So stop by this weekend if you are out doing errands and see some of the changes we have in store at the new Photo Scraps store.

3 comments:

Brook said...

Tracy- I'm so excited about your new venutre! Good luck! I wish you the best.

Kelly said...

Congratulations on buying the store. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

The class schedule looks great... but there are no make and takes!! There should be like on Fridays a make and take available during the day.