Saturday, December 29, 2007

NEW PRODUCT!!!! Every day is like Christmas.

Hi again,

This has been a very busy and very exciting week. If you popped into the store, you saw the whirlwind of activity of us getting the new products out on the floor. We got a whole new software program on Wednesday and luckily, we figured it out fast. If only all vendors would send complete invoices with orders so I could enter and price everything. There is a wonderful Valentine collection from Great Impressions that I can't put out because I have no clue how much the stamps are.

The Good News. All new SEI Ally's Wonderland.















Bo Bunny Smitten line along with their word chipboard albums.








Adhesives, stamp pads, pens, Judith Stamps and Karen Foster. The shelves are filling up with all sorts of goodies. I got in the project we will be making for the classes and should have the samples up soon. We got great packs of precut chipboard ready to be embellished along with Rhonna Farrar $1 clear stamps.

There are still a few seats available for the New Years Day crop. Don't miss out on this fun way to start the New Year. I'll be here answering the phones on Monday if you want to call to reserve a spot.

The bad news. Creative Cafe has been delayed due to their company being closed this past week. My order didn't get processed before they closed so it won't be shipped until hopefully next week. So, unfortunately the first two Creative Cafe Happy hours will have to be postponed. I want my Cafe! Anyways, I'll stop whining.

No comments: