Saturday, January 5, 2008

This week has Flown by.....

Hi everyone,

This was a crazy week with our All Day New Years Day crop and we had our first Friday night crop tonight. I have to brag a bit and say they we both a great success. Everyone left happy and that was my goal.

The product is filling the store. I placed about 5 orders today to get ready for our demo day on the 19th. I am so excited about the projects we are planning but I don't want to give too much away. I will say that it will have a valentine/hearts theme and that Lisa Hetrick is planning a cool demo for us. When I get the samples I will post photos.

I have been so busy working at the store that I didn't get a chance to post the photos I took of the new products yet. You really need to see some of the great glittery papers in person. I will try hard to get them up tomorrow. The classes are starting to fill up and our first one is this Sunday with Gina Painter. The board book she made is adorable.

Well, I really should sleep. Yes, I typed this at 1:43 am. Good Night. Tracy

No comments: