Sunday, January 6, 2008

NEW PRODUCTS AND CLASS INFO

Hi Everyone,

Here are the long promised photos of all the new goodies we have been getting at the store. Every day is Christmas at Photo Scraps. I'm starting out with the layout I will be teaching on Tuesday night at 6:00pm. This two page layout is using the wonderful Garden Party line from Kaiser Craft. I'm sure you will love the heavy two sided papers. We do have some spots left in the class. Just call us on Tuesday to reserve a spot or shoot me an email if you are interested. My email is Tracy@photoscraps.net.

On to the product info. We got the whole line from Flair of their 12 month papers and stickers. If you love this set, you may want to take our Through the year 6 x6 mini album class on January 20th from 2-4 with Gina.










We got new movie night paper, band paper, great outdoors papers, a wonderful line of Valentines papers, stickers and velvet ribbons from Flair. Great Expressions sent us the cutest Valentine stamps for the stamp of the month. I'm not a big stamper but I really love their card samples using cardstock and the Bo Bunny Smitten line. Imaginesce Valentine papers have metal foil and glitter. Their flowers come in reusable drawstring bags and the medium sized ones have 90 flowers in the bag.






There were six smiling faces leaving the store today after Gina's Mini boardbook class. Everyone had fun playing with paint (we have a growing selection) and adding ribbons to this colorful book. This sold out class will be run again as soon as we restock the Kaiser paper line.




Last but not least, join us for the Bo Bunny My Family Album class on Sunday January 13th. The class is just $25 and you will go home with this adorable book to display your family's photos in. Great for gift giving too.








1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Tracy, I had lots of fun last weekend at your store (I'm the one who came from Gaithersburg). I'll try to get back again some time. Until then, I have a question about some clear stamps I saw at your store. There was a set of "Q" stamps that I foolishly didn't pick up. I can't seem to remember what the name of the company is that makes them. I'd like to maybe order them, but don't know where to start... can you help?

Thanks again, and good luck with your store!