Saturday, August 16, 2008

Creative Cafe and new Pink Paisley, Inkadinkadoo & $1 stamps

Hi Everyone,

We had a fun Demo Day today. I have to say the layouts and cards were very unique today. I'm so lucky to have such a talented group working for the store.

I'm off for a few days and we are heading to St. Michaels. We go down every summer with good friends and have a nice relaxing few days. Hopefully, we will be lucky catching crabs. yummy...

We will have this new Creative Cafe layout available on Monday. I found some Two Scoops and mixed it with some Spirit notebook paper and Viola. Just $3 all packed and ready to go.
Our first batch of $1 stamps arrived. There is a great selection of alphabets, months, baby sentiments and summery stamps. This time, we even got $1 ink pads.
I had a customer tell us about Pink Paisley and we got our first shipment in on Friday. I LOVE the die cut papers. The orange one has a great pattern and when you punch out the paper you are left with a frame.
Our Inkadinkadoo stamp of the month board is here. Halloween stamps abound and when you buy two of these stamps you get a third stamp for free.

No comments: