Saturday, August 23, 2008

So much new product, we have run out of racks (again)

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from a fun vacation to St. Michaels. We go every year with the Biddinger clan. It's so nice to go back to the same beautiful bed and breakfast every year. We basically take over the place. They have a great covered pier that we crab off of with chicken necks. The kids were loving it this year since the crabs were biting so well. Dave (Sandy the painting instructors husband) brought 100 crabs that they caught off Solomon's Island and we caught more. The crab feast was amazing. Actually, too many crabs to eat in one sitting. I'm getting hungry thinking about it so I'll move on.

The store was bombarded with boxes of product while I was gone. I can't believe how many new lines are in.


























No comments: