Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Mind's Eye is coming to our store!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited that KC is coming out here from Utah to teach 3 classes using the brand new My Mind's Eye Laundry Line Collection. He was nice enough to send me some photos to use until the actual samples get here next week. The mini book looks divine with all the glittery papers and special elements. The cards look so shabby chic. I'll love sending these out to friends.




Friday September 26th 6:30 to 8:30 PM - Laundry Line Card Making Class Fee $25



Saturday September 27th 10-11:30 - Laundry Line Layout class - You will be able to chose between a boy and a girl layout. Fee $26



Saturday September 27th 12-3 - Laundry Line Mini Book Class Fee $45









Here are a couple of pictures of KC & Jody(he's not coming, bummer) but one male teacher should be fine, right?



No comments: