Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Class photos and more new Products

Hi Everyone,
It was nice to be off for a week but I missed being in the store and seeing all the new goodies and new projects being created. We really enjoyed the water park at Massanutten and even took a tubing trip down a river. I'll have photos eventually (real film in a water camera). In the evenings, I was able to get a bunch of little scrapping projects done. Really, that is what I do to relax. There is never enough time to scrap while home or in the store.

I almost didn't recognize the store since we got so many new items in while I was gone. There was a huge Creative Imaginations order with the new School and Halloween lines. Lots of new Maya Road with new mini books and office sheers. The new calendar sheers are too cool for words (and in my bag).

Here is one of the mini books I made while on vacation. I used Piggy Tales Slide book and My Mind's Eye Confetti collection. I wasn't sure how easy it would be to do the sliding doors but the template included really helped with the cutting. First, cut your paper 7 1/2 x 8 inches. Then, line up the template on top of the paper. I used an exacto knife to cut out the pieces. The windows measure 2 x 3, so I cut my photos just a bit smaller to fit inside the window. The finishing touch was to add the buttons and bling to the edge of the slide. Now, the doors slide very easy. I'm not planning on doing this book as a class because it took me about 4 hours to do and that is too long for a class.

Wednesday September 10th 6-8 PM
Join Lisa Hetrick as she shows you the trick to using the new Parts and Parcels Flip Flop Folios. Once you make one of these fun mini books, you'll want to make more for gifts. Fee $19

Tuesday September 16th 6-8 PM

Make 10 scrapbook pages using the Grafton or the Appleton line. Join Gina as she shows you how to create 10 cheery pages and still have embellishments left over. Fee $26

Thursday September 25th

Dreamy 2 - Layouts class 12 -2 PM
Join Tracy for these beautiful layouts using the brand new My Mind's Eye Dreamy collection. Fee $19.

Here is last week's Creative Cafe layout. Lisa C. was nice enough to whip this up while I was away. Fee $3.
This is this week's Creative Cafe layout whipped up by Lisa H. Fee $3
Here are a couple of our Demo Day Projects. The card is using one of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders that we have. I have a feeling that we will be doing a lot of embossing with this machine.

Demo Day Layouts.
Thursday September 18th 6-8 PM

Cosmo Cricket Summer Blues album with Lisa Hetrick. You'll use this fun blackboard album rub ons and some fun paper. Fee $19


Disney Word Book
Wednesday September 17th 6-8 PM
Join Tracy for this special word book class. This book is perfect to display on your coffee table with your favorite Disney photos. Fee $26
Thursday October 2nd 12-2 PM
My Mind's Eye Confetti Mini Book - Join Lisa for this fast pace class using one of the most popular lines in the store. This mini book has 20 pages ready for your cherished photos. Fee $ 31


Coming in October - Dreamy 2 Layout class
September 30th 6-8 PM Fee $26
Draw Bridge Album with Scenic Route.
This fun album with flip out pages is perfect for children's photos and they will love flipping open the pages.
World Card Making day Card Class-
Basic Grey Mellow note cards - You will make 6 pretty cards and a great folder to store them in. These cards are packed with great ideas and there is lots of left over paper, buttons and ribbon for even more cards. Fee $26
I love how Gina used the Numbers die cut sheet as an accent for her son's school photos. Gina also had some time to whip up a fun Halloween layout using the new Adornit papers.

We just received a large Sandylion order with all the fun new papers they have been advertising in the magazines.

All new Creative Imaginations School and Halloween lines. It makes me want to get my back to school layouts done.

New Maya Road creations. I just love all their sheers and chipboard. We even got some of their Maya mist that you can use to color the chipboard with color.


No comments: