Sunday, January 25, 2009

February Calendar


Hi Everyone,

I've been an ordering fool lately. All the new products are being released for the big Craft and Hobby show next week. Even though we are not going to the show, we are so lucky to have wonderful salespeople that bring us the product samples so we can order the best new items. We already received the new Best Creations, Three Bugs in a Rug and the new templates from Crafters Workshop. We are expecting the entire new My Mind's Eye line the second week of February. All the new Bo Bunny items should be here the third week of February. I just love new paper!


I just saw the new Basic Grey paper lines. I'm in love. Not that it's surprising I love Basic Grey.

They have 2 lines ready to be shipped so we should have them in house the second week of February.


I've been working hard on the February calendar and I actually was able to finish it. There may be other classes added at later dates. I'll be posting the class photos in another post.



No comments: