Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick note about today & tomorrow's weather

Hi all,

I did send out an email but I figured I should also put it here on the blog. We closed at 5:30 Tuesday night because of the weather. I'm pretty sure we are opening tomorrow at 10:00 but if the roads are icy it may be later. I don't want anyone getting hurt trying to get to the store.

Since we were supposed to have our Cuttlebug and Copic Demo tomorrow, we moved it to Friday of this week. I hope that doesn't mess up too many people's schedules. We will be having 4 Demos and if you complete all 4 demos, you will get a coupon for 10% off your purchases on Friday.

I hope to get some scrapping done tonight. I don't know what it is about snow days that makes me want to scrap. Happy Scrapping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i JUST LOGGED ONTO YOUR photo scraps page, and I am in love with your store and all the classes you offer. Too bad I live in WI.thanks for the inspiration and ideas. i have been a card maker but now I am loving the idea of mini albums as well as wall hangings with chipboard.