Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi From Boston...again, but not the same

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a fun weekend. I spent my Sunday driving to Boston with the kids to visit my mom. We are staying in Falmouth on Cape Cod. Shon stayed home for this adventure. He promised to clean while we are gone. If I get home to a clean home, I may be taking more trips. We will be walking around the town tomorrow and doing a little shopping. Of course, Kirstin has high hopes of buying lots of stuff, but I saw mostly boutiques so I think she will be a bit disappointed. The town looks very nice and I can't wait to take photos in the daylight.

This past Saturday one of our wonderful customers Kate Blue hosted a Charity Crop for Children's Miracle Network and the Johns Hopkins Childrens Center. She has a fun blog and you need to look at her cool blog header and her photo. Very Creative. http://www.kateblue.blogspot.com/

No comments: