Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm back from the Great American Scrapbook Convention

Hi Everyone,
I'm back from the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly. I was happy with the classes I took for the most part. The Pazzle class was great. The instructor is extremely knowledgable about the Pazzle and helped me a lot. I can't wait to play with it. I got to see some of my scrap buddies and LOTS of Photo Scraps customers. It was fun running into people all day long. Some of you had lots of bags. There were some good sales. It seemed the theme this year was $1 bin and clearance. For those of you that like the new stuff, no new stuff. Well, there was cool sand that I never saw before, so of course I bought some for the store. Here are some photos I took at the show.







2 comments:

Sandee Howell said...

Tracy,
I have recently discovered your store and I have fallen in love... to say the least. I recently was visiting another scrapbooking store while on vacation in va beach I learned about the Silhouette SD and really like the idea of a computer connected cutter. I was doing some research on my computer connected cutter options and have become over whelmed. I was wondering if you knew anything about the options out there specifically silhouette SD, wishblade, Gazelle, inspiration, and whatever else exists out there that I don't even know about yet! If so would it be possible to make an appointment with you where I can learn what would be the best fit for me? Chipboard, embossing, ah its all getting a little confusing! Please email and let me know if you have any time!

Thanks

Sandee
sandeerhowell@gmail.com

Stac said...

Did you see Shimmerz paints there? They are awesome!!!! www.shimmerzpaints.com