Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally a blog post!

Hi All,
I know it's been forever. Once I got back from GASC, which was great, the family went to OC for the weekend. I actually stayed home and cleaned and scrapped, or maybe the other way around. Now we are in Massanutten. We have a friend staying at the house to keep our poor cat company. She never sees us anymore.

As we were leaving our hotel on Sunday afternoon, a black bear was crossing the parking lot too. I did a major double take and did what any respectable scrapper would do. Ran back in and grabbed my camera. I was stalking a bear, in a car, with the window down, so the photos would be clearer. My husband was worried about the window being down, silly man, doean't he know the photo is worth the risk.






1 comment:

Sabrina Mix said...

Wow!

You're such a brave woman, Tracy!

Best regards!