Monday, August 10, 2009

Lisa Hetrick Classes this week

Hi all,

I'm coping this post from the Designt Team Blog. Lisa Hetrick has Copic 101 on Wednesday night and Memory Box cards on Thursday night.

Just one more thing.... There's still ROOM in my class coming up next week. We are debuting the NEW MEMORY BOX holiday line of stamps, papers and card bases. In my class, you'll create all of these cards and use my new Unity Holiday sentiments. Of course we are using Copics in this class, too. Oh and bling. Did I mention the Bling. They are HUGE and perfect for cards and scrapbooking. SIGN UP. CALL NOW. I see you.... Pick up the phone and call the store.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I am in SC at the beach this week and will miss your Holiday Preview/Memory Box class - would you consider a redo?? They look awesome and I would LOVE to get started on my Christmas cards.