Sunday, January 24, 2010

I ordered LOTS of BasicGrey today!

Hi everyone,

I started my day with a frenzy of ordering all the new FIVE lines of BasicGrey! I'm happy to report that I love all the new lines. Kioshi and Green at Heart are shipping in February along with their new value stamps and new bling. Max & Whiskers, Capella and Basics are shipping in April. I have a feeling the new Basics line will be one of my favorites for base papers. Sometimes I want a bit more than just cardstock to build on. Ordering is so much fun.

2 comments:

Teresa S. said...

I wanted to sayI went to the store for the first time last thrusday, drove over an hour to get there, and it was WORTH IT! OMGoodness, the ladies couldn't have been nicer, they were friendly, helpful and not pushy! The selection is great, the store inviting, and they are kid-friendly! I spent $80, and will go back again, and next time I'll bring a friend!!

Teresa S-Gettysburg, PA

Courtney said...

What about American Crafts? :D :D