Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Little Yellow Bicycle & $1 stamps

Generation Z is here! Little Yellow Bicycle has done it again. This is an amazing boy line filled with all sorts of new embellishments. I just love all the gears and silhouettes.



Lisa Halstead whipped up this amazing layout.


The freezing cold weather has made me a hermit the last couple days and I have done several layouts that I am so happy with. These pictures of my son and his friend from this summer were so fun, and for me, it was such a blessing to have natural smiles from my camera-avoidance teenager. Rain + bikes + teenage boys mean a mountain of fun!! I just had to do something fab with priceless photos. This new line from Little Yellow Bicycle (it's coming soon....keep a lookout for it!) called "Generation" fit the bill perfectly! It had just the right amount at attitude for teen boy layouts. That is sometimes hard to find, god knows you can't have anything too whimsical or "cutesy!" By the way, the silver Uniball pen that I used for journaling is the greatest...it writes like a dream! See you soon- Lisa H.

Lisa Castenda also found this line irresistible. She used the new black silhoutte stickers on her baseball layout and they couldn't be more perfect.



We received a huge shipment of new dollar items including wood stamps, glitter glues, flocking and ink pads.




We have bagged up some more of this much requested layout for Creative Cafe. Just $3.

No comments: