Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lots of New Products, of course!

Hi everyone,

I can't beleive it is time for me to go to the retailer show in Boston. I have flat Lisa safely stored in my purse so that I don't leave her behind. I'll be sending out emails everyday from the show, so beware. They will be filled with class photos and maybe some silly stuff like this from Jennifer McGuire's blog.

Wanted to share a favorite photo of mine, since many of you know Shari. It is extra special to me because the photographer (Kerri Bradford - ADORE her) just sent it to me via email... while my dear Shari was at her mother's funeral. I sent it to Shari and am praying it added a little sunshine on her day. Shari, I love you. Been thinking of you all day...

















Once again the boxes are overflowing at the store. Why did every line have to be so great this year? This week we have received a huge order of ALL the new products from Fancy Pants. For close up views products, just click here to go to the Fancy Pants Website. These lines are gorgeous and we will be using them for next month's design team.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The new Exclusive We R Memory Keepers line is Here and it screams summer!
Photobucket

We got our reshippment of My Mind's Eye's latest release including that wonderful paper Laura used on her cards.
Photobucket

Our first sample for our next Demo Day is in the store. Tina used some of the new handmade papers to create a wallet for a gift cards.
Photobucket

Oh did, I mention that I'll be gone for a few days. Usually while I'm gone, there is a sale. I wouldn't want to break tradition so...

Sale prices good from Thursday March 25th thru Monday March 29th. All sale prices are for in stock on the floor items. Discounts can not be combined with any other promotions.

All ribbons 25% off regular prices.

Photobucket

All Bazzill In-Stitches templates, floss and supplies. 25% Off.
Photobucket

All red lined sale items are 75% off the original prices. We have been adding a lot of papers and embellishements to this area to make room for all the wonderful new goodies we have been recieving.
Photobucket

No comments: