Monday, March 22, 2010

This Week

Hi Everyone,

We had a great Demo Day. We did some brain storming and came up with a way to help allivate the crowding at the Demo tables. I taught my card in the computer room and there was seating for six comfortably. It really helped keep the store from getting too clogged up because Chrissy was able to have more tables for her gift box.

Sometime this week, Fancy Pants should be arriving. I hope it arrives before I leave for Boston on Thursday. I'll be attending a retailer show and taking classes from Tim Holtz and Jennifer McGuire. Unfortunately, my trusty sidekick Lisa will not be able to come with me. Tina Dinsmore will be playing the role of sidekick for this trip. I didn't want Lisa to miss out on all the fun so Lisa will be making appearances in her flat Stanley version. I will be sending lots of emails this weekend. Sorry about clogging up your inboxes...

No comments: