Sunday, November 28, 2010

Non-Cyber Monday Sale, New Melissa Francis, Maya Road And KaiserCraft

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My family took a little trip south to a warmer climate.  Flat Lisa made the trip too.  That girl likes to fly. 
Photobucket

Can you tell where we took her?  We also took her on roller coasters, a Tower of Terror and more.  I took a bunch of photos but haven't uploaded them.  The ironic part is that I actually bought a scrapbook and paper at Disney because they have exclusive products there.  Crazy, I know!


While I was away, we received some great products from Melissa Francis, Maya Road and KaiserCraft.  The mini Chipboard banners are adorable and the cooking line from Melissa Francis is sure to be popular.
Photobucket

Here are some new stamps from Impression Obsession.  We will be making a version of this snow globe card on Wacky Wednesday.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday December 12th 1-3 PM
8 Christmas Stocking Gift Card Holders with Tina
Join Tina for these adorable cards just in time for the gift card giving season.  Sorry about the bad photo.  Fee $24
Photobucket

No comments: