Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wacky Wednesday cards, New Art-C embellishments & Hero Arts is back in stock

Hi Everyone,

Even though Saturday is Demo Day, we still have three great cards for you to create on our Wacky Wednesday Stamp Camp.  Cindy and Jill got creative with our Christmas stamps.  The cards will be available all day long and are just $2 each.
Photobucket

We received lots of fun beads, glitter and trims from Little Yellow Bicycle's new line Art-C.  They are designed for artist trading cards, but I love them for my pages and cards.
Photobucket

Our giant Hero Arts order arrived today.  We pulled all the special orders and still have lots of great Holiday stamps for you.
Photobucket

Change of class dates.
Thursday November 18th  6-8 PM
Advent Calendar Class with Tracy
Join Tracy for this Advent Calendar just in time to fill with candy.  Fee $21
Photobucket

In order to get the Advent Calendar in before December, I had to move the Decorated Christmas Tree class to Wednesday December 8th  6-8 PM

Paper Decorated Tree Class
Join Tracy for tree decorating with the new Bo Bunny Winter papers. Fee $21
Photobucket


I got to scrap this past weekend and I couldn't resist making this adorable chipboard album.  The full instructions are on the My Mind's Eye blog.  This is one of my favorite new lines!
Photobucket

No comments: