Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hero Arts 2011 Catalog Debut

Hi Everyone,
I grabbed this post from the Hero Arts Blog and thought I would share this post from Shari Carroll.

Watch it Wednesday with a Sneaky Video!

Welcome back everyone! I’ve got so many fun things to share with you today! First of all, it’s December 1st and that means we have a new challenge and theme for the month. It is Giving Thanks & Color Challenge with the featured technique of Adding Shine! Check out all the details HERE! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!


 
Okay…did you see some GREAT stuff? I’m so excited because I get to show you a card with one of our new 2011 images. I am sure this Classic Fabric Design Cling (CG245) stamp will be on everyone’s wish list, it’s just beautiful and can be used with so many technique options! I incorporated a Hero Arts Silhouette Vase with the background design.


Card by Shari Carroll. Supplies and instructions can be found HERE.

This card was a natural fit, really, I did the pieces separately, unintentional, when I was cleaning up my desk and gathering things up, the vase landed on top of the background image and VIOLA! I love it when that happens!

No comments: